Getting started in wedding photography is not as easy as one might think. When I started out, long ago, I had absolutely no idea what I was getting into. I did a lot of research, asked a lot of questions, and I learned. I also wondered how I would ever stand out in the vast sea of wedding photographers. I constantly compared myself to others in the industry – and I learned how to get over that.
Now, I am passing on the benefits of what I have learned to other photographers with one-on-one and small group mentoring sessions. To kick things off, I am offering eight hours of FREE mentoring ($1000 value) to one lucky photographer!
That’s right! 8 hours of mentoring for FREE! We will cover lots of topics, including:
- Your portfolio
- Social Media
- And a whole lot more…
Sessions will be held either in person or via Skype/FaceTime – so you do not have to live in New York City to be a part of the contest. Do I have your attention? Yes? Good. Now you will have to follow the three simple steps below to enter:
1. Comment on this post below and tell me why you want to learn more about wedding photography. Tell me about your passion and what you want to learn!
2. Go to my Facebook page – like my page, find the entry for the giveaway – like it, and share it with your friends!
3. Sign up for my Photography Newsletter – where you will get photography tips, equipment reviews, information on upcoming workshops, and more.
You are probably saying, “Whoa, I have to do THREE really simple things that will take me probably less than a few minutes to take part in this giveaway?” Well, yea! I am giving you 8 hours of my time so you can give me a few minutes of yours. Do you want to increase your chances of winning? You do? Well, for each of the things below, I will give you an extra entry in the contest:
- Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Google +, and/or Pinterest (one additional entry for each follow – if you are already following me, that still counts – just be sure to mention it in your comments)
- Tweet the link to this post – be sure to tag me – @caseyfphoto
- Re-pin my pin about the contest
- Instagram about the contest – again, be sure to tag me – @caseyfphoto
- Share my Google + post about the contest
- Have your friends comment on my Facebook or Google + post and tag your name, telling me why you deserve to win.
- Blog about the contest (be sure to send me a link to your blog post or leave it in the comments)
See? There are lots of ways to get additional entries. Please do not enter unless you are serious about learning and able to undertake the time commitment.
I will be announcing the contest winner on April 1st. I look forward to helping you! If you can’t wait until then and you are interested in booking mentoring sessions immediately, you can find more information on my mentoring page.