A Wedding Album Is The Gift of Enduring Memories
October 24, 2017
I want you to be able to truly enjoy the memories of your wedding day for many years to come. I’ve talked about why having a wedding album is important at length. You deserve a tangible heirloom that captures the story of your love for one another. Those memories should last a lifetime!
How important is it to me? Well, I am putting my money where my mouth is – quite literally – and giving a rather extravagant gift.
One lucky couple will receive the gift of a $2500 credit towards a wedding album!
How to Enter:
- Book me (or one of my team photographers) for your 2018/2019 wedding BEFORE January 1, 2018 and you’re automatically entered.
- Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, share a link or a post about the contest and tag me in it so that I can see you did it. You’ll get another entry each time (only one entry per social media platform per member of the couple).
It doesn’t hurt to improve your chances, right?
Everyone who books wedding coverage until the end of the year will receive a special offer, but you will have to contact me to find out the details. Already booked your wedding photography with me for 2018? You’ve already been entered!
The Fine Print:
- Only couples who book their wedding photography coverage with Casey Fatchett Photography are eligible to win.
- The credit will be good towards only ONE album – it can not be used for multiple books.
- The credit CANNOT be exchanged for other goods or services.
- The credit will expire six months after the winning couple’s wedding date.
- If you book an album with your wedding photography coverage, and you are chosen to receive this credit, you will be credited for the original album order.
Did You Hire Me In The Past and Want to Order an Album?
Fear not, former clients! If you do one of the social media posts mentioned listed above, I’ll give you a special discount on any new album order. Everybody wins!